12/24/10

POTATO PEELER

Weren’t there two potato peelers there before?  I know where I kept them.  And they weren’t there.  Heck, I only needed one.  I think I threw one of them out the other day, but there should be one lying in its intended place in that kitchen drawer!  I looked all over the kitchen and emptied the drawer twice.  No luck.

I do have a habit of throwing things away.  It makes me feel good.  Could I have thrown away the second one, not remembering that I had thrown away the first one?  Maybe it went into the trash can with a bunch of potato peels.  Whatever.

I bought a new one.  A pretty one with a white handle.  About a week later I opened that drawer and there, before my eyes, were two potato peelers lying side by side in the exact place where I keep them.  One new one and one old one.

They’re coming to take me away - hay hay …. hay hay ….

No comments:

Post a Comment