3/31/11

MEN AND TELEVISION


What is it about men and television? I’m sitting here trying to write my blog, and there’s an infomercial on the TV, of all things! This lady’s been bobbing up and down on an air mattress (and, no, it’s not an X-rated commercial) and flapping her jaws for the past five minutes. Those are the minutes I’ve been aware of this repetitive noise. My husband left the room about twenty minutes ago!



He does this often, and I can’t figure it out for the life of me. I’ll admit that some of the infomercials feature cute girls. But that doesn’t seem to be a consistent choice of his. What does he like about them?



And weather reports! Channel 14 has “Weather on the Ones” every ten minutes. And I’ll guarantee you, this is truly every ten minutes for the entire day! During most of those minutes, he is either somewhere else in the house or asleep in his recliner. Yet the weather report goes on and on. It doesn’t change too much in ten minutes although, like a clock, if you wait long enough you will notice that there has been some movement.



If you ask me, his taste needs some movement!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment