7/4/11

CAT FOOD REVISITED



There it lay on my white carpet. Gross. Why oh why do cat food manufacturers put dye in cat food? They either don’t have cats or don’t have white carpets. This time it was a very wet hairball!


After a brief discussion with the cat, I rounded up my cleaning fluid, brushes, paper towels, trash bags, and dust buster.


After round one, I left the supplies on the landing of the stairs where the object of my wrath lay. (No, not THAT object of my wrath. He was lounging comfortably somewhere else in the house. This object of wrath was the stain itself.)


The landing being directly in Mojo’s path to his litter box, I was hesitant to leave the stuff there. He’s terrified of things that look peculiar to him. I didn’t want to haul those supplies back and forth on the upcoming scrubbing rounds.

Praise the lord! It worked out fine. Mojo carefully snuck up on the cleaning tools, sniffed around, and squeezed past them. What a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment