7/22/14

Buying Cars








Our daughter drove up in the cutest little car.  A hybrid. It’s a beautiful shade of white.  And it gets 50 mpg!  I want one. 

Not that I need a new car, mind you, but I did visit a couple of car dealers - just for curiosity. It makes sense to take a look now so that, when I do buy a car, I’ll know more about them.  Not that I’d buy a car right now.  Ours runs just fine.  I just wondered if they had any hybrids that get 50 mpg.   No?  Well it was just a thought.

The clock is ticking.  Cars will be more expensive next year.  Also, the trade in value of our car will probably go down at least $1000/year.  Better get one now.

Let’s look at this logically.  I’m already saving for a car.  Why not go ahead and put that money on a car now?

I did the numbers and looked at it even more logically.  It took a lot of persuasion for the smart-me to talk the car-fever-me out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment