8/13/14

COFFEE






Forty-four years ago I got married and started learning to cook, and, even now, I have a lot to learn about cooking.  (About marriage, too, for that matter!) 

I wondered for years why coffee was better at someone else’s ...

house than mine, even if we both used the same brand.  I concluded that it was psychological. 
Lo and behold, I read this week in Better Homes and Gardens that coffee loses its flavor over time.  I remember hearing this years ago and thinking, “Mine doesn’t.”  Obviously, my observation back then that “It's psychological” didn’t overlap the “Loses it's flavor over time” in the same brain function.  So I bought a new bag of coffee and this morning my coffee is 100 percent better than the cup I drank yesterday.

I’m going to try to remember all of the other opinions I’ve had over the last 44 years and see if any of them overlap.

No comments:

Post a Comment