1/31/17

FREEBIE IS COMING SOON




Yay! After struggling umpteen dozen weeks, I have ordered the “Freebie” book, which is a sampling of the stories in the “real” book that I’ll be publishing soon. As soon as it arrives, I’ll let you know and either mail you one or deliver it in person.

I invested in this freebie as a tool to promote my upcoming book. It only has six sample stories. The real book will have at least forty. Let me see: If X = 6 stories and Y = 40 stories, and if X = upteen dozen weeks, then Y = upteen dozen times about 7 weeks = several years. No way! (My algebra is a little rusty.)

But I’ll clue you in. The stories in the real book are already written. I just have to select which ones to use, edit them, create a cover, and get the pictures ready. And oh my! The pictures. They need to be at a resolution of 300 dpi.

I plan to finish this by the end of February.  Ha ha ha ha ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment