2/16/17

FREE BOOK




FREE BOOKLET

The little sample book has arrived! It’s called HUGH MOUSE TAILS. It has 6 of my stories just like the ones you've seen in this blog. I will be glad to send you one FOR FREE if you email me with your address. My email address is HughMouse@att.net. And BTW, you won’t be put on a mailing list for junk mail.

BUT … you CAN get on an email list for receiving updates on the upcoming real book. Just type your email address in the little “subscribe” box on the upper left. You’ll be the first to know when it gets published in print, on Amazon and on Kindle. You will have the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.

Thanks for enjoying HUGH MOUSE’S escapades! Please help me out by telling everyone you know about the Hugh Mouse books. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment