9/15/10

ZIG ZIGLAR FOR PRODUCTION PROBLEMS?

Why am I reading Zig Ziglar's "Secrets of Closing the Sale" to learn about persuasion techniques?  Who's the boss here?  I'm the mom, the president, and the owner.  (Of course, it's really my husband and me, but he's on my side.  I think.)

We have set up our shop so that there is one corridor through it.  When an obstacle gets in that path, it separates production tables from materials, sawing room from tools, work stations from bathrooms, vehicle wrap area from the vinyl to wrap it, and (God forbid!) work areas from smoking spot!

Five weeks ago our new, expensive 54" printer was assembled and placed in that corridor.  My son doesn't want to move the printer to a safer place for a dozen legitimate reasons.  We're in a standoff.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment