10/6/13

TRYING TO STAY CALM

TRYING TO STAY CALM

If you can remain calm, you just don’t have all the facts!

I'm working hard at trying to keep things normal while packing for the move.  It’s difficult.  Everyone who looks at me offers to help. (Do I look like a basket case?)  One good friend is going to have the party that I had foolishly planned to have this weekend - as well as the guests I had invited to stay overnight. 

I’ve done a fair job of maintaining a normal life.  For meals, we’ve had Coney Island Hot dogs, popcorn at the movies, chocolate shakes at McDonalds, take-out ribs from Chili’s. 

One morning at 8 am a parade started through our house –plumber, handyman, electrician, daughter, and brother-in-law.  Tune in next week.  I’ll be the lunatic clown!

No comments:

Post a Comment