12/27/13

MOJO MAKES A STATEMENT



The night we had Bible Study at our new apartment, Mojo did his usual.  He walked up to his guests to greet them and possibly let them touch him if he was so inclined.  Then he retreated.

About an hour into the meeting, Mojo reappeared and walked across the middle of the living room.  No one stopped the discussion, but everyone watched him.  He allowed a couple of people to touch him.  Then he left.

I didn’t see Mojo again until I was opening a bag of chips.  He made his way through the crowd and into the kitchen.  Then what to my wondering eyes did appear but a Mojo cat – leaping from the top of the counter to the top of the refrigerator to the top of the upper cabinets.  Then he peered down at us all.  I guess he got the last word - probably, “Get these intruders out of my house!” or words to that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment