9/30/11

CCF LETTER


My husband and I support some children through Christian Children’s Fund (CCF). Their teachers make them write us a letter now and then.

You can tell sometimes that they really don’t want to write a letter. Here’s one I received recently. I couldn’t stop laughing:

Dear Maggie and George,

Greetings to you all. I received your letter and photos of you and your family and I was happy to see your family photo and reading your letter. School is great. We just finished our end of term exams. I am looking forward to getting some good grades. I like to help with the house chores. School will be closed for summer on the 8th of July. I still like science and mathematics. You have beautiful children and they are all adults. That’s all now. Bye.

Ya think this kid was happy to get finished with his letter?

No comments:

Post a Comment