9/17/11

Eight Foot Step Ladder



I’ve been wanting a ladder for a few years and yesterday I got one. I have a vine up on a trellis which I can’t reach, and its tentacles are aggressively probing for a grip on something. Not me, I hope. I think it’s morphing into “The Blob.” Remember that movie? I also need the ladder to change a ceiling light bulb without risking my life again by standing on the top of a four foot ladder. I’m too old for this!


My new ladder is aluminum. My husband said I should get a fiberglass one, but I asked him when he planned to use it and informed him that I knew exactly what I wanted. Enough said.


I had to postpone the climbing/reaching/pruning exercise because I woke up with a crick in my neck. Do you think maybe my husband twisted it accidentally in his sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment