1/17/12

CAT HAIR


Where does cat hair reside besides on the cat? Everywhere.

I own an ironing board just so I can brush cat hair off clothes.

I have made cat pads for my family room chairs and sofa. When surprise guests come in, I run around picking them up because the house looks like a clothes line.

I have pulled down the pillows from the back of the living room sofa and propped them up against each other in a construction that a cat couldn’t possibly interpret as a comfortable little bed. It’s an engineering marvel. And very attractive.

I’ve tried to protect one chair by laying a sofa pillow flat on the chair seat. The pillow is round and impossible to sleep on. I propped it up the other day and Mojo curled up on the half-seat that was exposed and leaned his hairy back on the pillow, killing two birds with one stone.

To shield the guest room bed from cat hair, I covered it with a blanket that can be removed when needed. Mojo learned how to pull that blanket back so he could lay his hairy body on the bedspread. I replaced the blanket a few times, and he pulled it back each time. After a few rounds, I won.

I bought burgundy curtains. I took them out of the bag and laid them on the bed, then remembered that the cat hair blanket was still on the bed. I still haven’t gotten all the hair off of them.

The other day I set the dining room table an hour in advance. Mojo showed up to scout out the situation. “Don’t even think it!” I yelled, as I covered the table with another table cloth.

If you come for a visit, please wear gray clothes to match Mojo’s hair.



1 comment:

  1. He is kind of an asshole lol Mojos hair is NOTHING compared to Marilyns though

    ReplyDelete