1/11/11

BUSINESS CARD EVEYWHERE

We were cleaning out the shop.  I had a box full of magnetic business cards to throw away and figured there would be room for them in the overflowing dumpster if I tipped the box and let them fall in and sift their way down.  You guessed it.  A lot of them missed.  I angrily picked them up and tossed them up seven feet into the huge metal contraption.  Some of those missed, too, but I got them all cleaned up.

I went back inside and continued cleaning out vinyl, dusty banners, and obsolete files and hauling them out the back door to the dumpster.  A few trips later I noticed some of those magnetic business cards were on the ground.  I cleaned them up.

Back inside, I spent some time cleaning out drawers, then hauled the contents to the dumpster.  What?  More business cards on the ground?  I cleaned them up.

By the end of the day, those business cards and I were having discussions.  Tomorrow, I might find them lined up for battle!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment