1/19/11

Dumpster's Full

Moving day was approaching, and a 2400-square-foot sign shop holds a lot of trash.  I started tossing rolls of useless vinyl and bags and boxes of trash into the dumpster.  Pretty soon I regretted my haphazard approach.  The dumpster was filling up faster than the shop was emptying out! 

I knew there was lots of room for more trash in that dumpster.  I just couldn’t get to it.  But where there’s a will there’s a way.  I broke down boxes.  I unrolled vinyl roles and re-rolled them together into large rolls.  I pushed small pieces of trash between tangled webs of trash into vacant abysses.  I poured boxes of small papers into the pile and let it filter down. 

Tomorrow, I’ll clean out some more stuff.  But unfortunately it will go into trash bags in my car.  The only thing I could get into that dumpster now would be pencils!

No comments:

Post a Comment