10/8/11

Boxes of Boxes



Boxes! They come in a WHOLE LOT of shapes and sizes, and there’s one of each in my attic. We moved here seven years ago and the attic was practically bare. Today I have to weave and squirm through it. I don’t even try any more, since I’ve forgotten what’s in the back anyway.

I’m not a pack rat. But I do like to have the right size box whenever I need it. Therefore, I save every box that comes through my door. Let’s see – seven years – that’s about 700 boxes. No, I’m sure there weren’t that many today when I broke them down, even though my back says different. I put the broken down boxes into boxes. Tonight there are about five boxes of boxes. There’s a box of flat boxes, a box of liquor store boxes, a box of small boxes, a box of large boxes, and a box of boxes that were so good and strong it would have been a shame to break them down.

If you ever need to pack anything, just give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment