10/13/11

Happy 63rd Birthday



Got a happy birthday email from my son today. He wrote out the “Happy Birthday to You” song, and wished me a relaxing birthday today.

I hope I have a relaxing day, too! This week I've cleaned the attic 2 days, dug grass to enlarge gardens one day, transplanted a rose bush one day, gone to the dentist, and we've had brain and balance training an hour a day, plus homework. Hey, I'm 63. This is too much!

I plan to RELAX today - right after I cook a roast for the church, do laundry, go to Meals on Wheels, and finish my paperwork. I’ll spend tomorrow morning packing. We're leaving to visit friends tomorrow for the weekend. I’ll drive 3 ½ hours each way. First, I have to drop off the roast at the church.

I'll rest Monday, after I unpack. I cancelled going to my Class Reunion Saturday because I thought it was too much for my sick husband right now. I've been working on giving him less to do, so HE can relax. What's wrong with this picture?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment