4/22/10

Band-Aids

A band-aid is supposed to have two pull tabs. Right? You pull one off and it reveals a sticky side, which you place on your skin. Then you pull the other off, press it down on your skin, and that's all there is to it!

I bought a box of waterproof band-aids. They're different. Each bandaid has four tabs - two on top and two on bottom. First, I tried to pull off all four tabs and place the band-aid without them. Didn't work. It was like cling wrap.

Next band-aid. I peeled off one of the bottom tabs, stuck it to my toe, peeled the top off and tried to wrap it around my toe. It balled up like a spider egg.

Next band-aid. I tried the same thing and got the same result. (What's the definition of an idiot?)

Next band-aid. I pulled the tab off the bottom of one side, placed it on the toe, pulled tab off bottom of other side, placed on toe. Oops. It stuck to the top of the first top tab.

Next band-aid please. I placed one side, removed the top tab. It balled up again. Don't ask me what I expected!

Next band-aid. I got the first side placed and the tab removed from the top of it. Then I removed the top tab from the other side. Oh no. I was supposed to remove the bottom first. (Are you following this?) Now the first side's coming unglued anyway. (Me too!)

Now I'm ripping the band-aids as I jerk them out of the box. I almost got one right before I finished up the box.





(BTW - For those of you who read my last blog, those steaks were GREAT!)

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I can picture you doing that lol Actually, I could picture me doing that too :)

    ReplyDelete