4/16/10

Office Thermostat


Office Thermostat

It’s cold in the front and warm in the back. No, it’s warm in the front and --- you know the drill! There is one thermostat. I tell everyone to wear layers so they can respond to their perceived weather changes.
“I don’t have layers,” she insists, in her wool turtleneck sweater.
“Just deal with it!” he yells, sweating in his thin T-shirt.
I simply peel off my sweater, then my over-shirt, as I sweat through a hot flash. Then I put them back on. Heck. Thermostats are for wimps anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I dont like layers......Fred is just mean and wont comply. That is my story and I am sticking to it. At least now I can adjust the temp by opening or closing my sliding glass door at the beach or choose to work on the porch or in a blanket so, to Fred, my dear brother....HA!

    ReplyDelete