7/8/10

FRESH VEGETABLES

I've been slack the last couple of days putting new stories on this blog. It's this crazy website stuff! I finally got a million pictures uploaded Monday - and they found them yesterday. My fault, though. I was supposed to let them know I uploaded them. This whole thing is a learning process - or more like "trial and error"!


Of course, going to the Farmers' Market and cooking fresh vegetables also delayed my muse. Had tomato sandwiches for breakfast today and yesterday. (That worm didn't eat too much.) I got cantaloupe, watermelon, peaches, corn, green beans, peas, cucumbers, and tomatoes. This for two people! Not sure how we're going to eat all of them before they rot. Or how our digestive systems are going to recover!

Got to get busy. I smell those spare ribs getting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment