6/3/14

WEBSITE BUILDER 3



As you might remember, I was in the middle of writing WEBSITE BUILDER 2 when a little box popped up saying, “Out of Backup Space. You Have No More Backup Space Remaining.  Upgrade Now.”  

Other than being redundant, that message is just plain aggravating.  It sends chills up and down my little rat spine.  An agitator has gotten into my computer and is using me in a sick experiment to see what kind of phrases will make a mouse snap. 

I tried to use the free backup space that goes with the free hosting.   I created an account, opened it, and the cloud started backing up my entire computer.  It reached a point that there was no more backup space in its one little gigabite, and it told me so.  It has told me so numerous times since then. 

I have gone into the account trying to delete all that stuff the agitator (mentioned above) uploaded, but that cloud won’t let go.  I’m just going to pray for rain.  That’ll show ‘em.

No comments:

Post a Comment