11/12/14

COFFEE



Forty-four years ago I got married and started learning to cook, and I still have a lot to learn.  (About cooking, too!) 

For years I wondered why coffee was better at someone else’s house than mine, even if we both used the same brand.  I concluded that it was psychological. 

Lo and behold, I read this week that coffee loses its flavor over time.  I remember hearing this years ago and thinking, “Mine doesn’t.”  Obviously, my observation that “It's psychological” didn’t overlap the “Loses it's flavor over time” in the same brain function. 

I bought a new can of coffee and this morning my coffee is 100 percent better than the cup I drank yesterday.

I’m going to try to remember all of the other opinions I’ve had over the last 44 years and see if any of them overlap.

No comments:

Post a Comment