11/14/14

MANIC DAY


Let me see, how many more things can I cram into my day than I've already challenged myself to do?!!
Hmmmm.  Maybe I could reheat this cup of coffee one more time.  Oops!  Maybe I could burn myself!

I can already tell it's one of those manic days coming on! Yay?

Does hair spray work very well as a makeup foundation?  I’ll let you know.

George will be glad he slept through this.  He doesn't like loud noises.

Half of those pills are gone and I only remember taking two.

- - - 5 hours later - - -

Just got back from an errand-running marathon capped off with a leisurely lunch at Chili’s.  Yes “leisurely.”  I took my time.  I played with the electronic game on the table.  I’m sure I must have heard someone say, “That poor lonely old woman is wasting her time on a child’s game.” 

But I felt NO GUILT.  Maybe that’s because I brought a half rack of ribs home to George. 

No comments:

Post a Comment