11/8/14

DELIVERY MOM



My son the sign guy does so many favors for me that the least I could do was deliver a few banners for him.  Here’s my email to him afterward:

Tried to call 2 people in that neurology dept (I found numbers online) and couldn't get through.  Couldn't find the building (no numbers on buildings) so asked parking lot attendant and he pointed and said, "You see that building with a lot of glass? That has some doctors' offices in it.  Try that.”  And sure enough, it was the right building.  Doors locked.  Tried outside phone.  No answer in neurology dept.  Found loading dock.  Doors locked.  A lady outside said she would call someone from neurology, but they don't answer their phones.  Then a doctor walked by and he unlocked the doors for me and I left the banners there and called the lady in Atlanta who always answers her phone and told her where they were.  She said she would tell the one I was supposed to deliver them to about them when she gets back from her honeymoon tomorrow.  End of story. 

Why would one simple delivery be so complicated?  Because it’s in Chapel Hill, maybe?  Go Pack!  Hey, the Wolfpack won a game last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment