8/12/10

I love Steven Slater! How many escape chutes have we all needed at some time or other! The guy didn't want to hurt the lady. (I don't think the word he used was "lady.") He just wanted to not do what he wanted to do to her! So he found a harmless way to explode.

I have mentally strangled people, thrown them out windows, and hit them with baseball bats. At times I have screamed at them and had to apologize. Even worse, sometimes I've boiled for years. And, without exception, I've re-done whatever it is I did a hundred times in my mind.

I wish I could say I had done something crazy, uninhibited, and just plain fun like Slater did, but I all I can think of is the time I stormed out of the house and walked around cursing to the neighborhood for an hour.

If any of my readers can remember something crazy you did, please email me. I'd really like to know there's more creativity out there in the world! -- And let me know if I can post it in this blog!
              
                            hughmouse@bellsouth.net


No comments:

Post a Comment