8/10/10

MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF


I watch my son Fred design the graphics to wrap a vehicle, then print the vinyl, then help put it on. If ink spatters, he reprints. If the installer gets it crooked, Fred reprints. A well done vehicle wrap is more than a customer's advertisement. There's a feeling of pride, a sort of ownership when Fred looks at the finished creation.


I remember when he was five years old and first establishing his place in this big old world, looking for something to be proud of and leave his name on.

Uh huh. He left his name real good. Fred and his little buddy Lodie found a can of spray paint and had a blast painting Lodie's brick house. When Lodie's dad called and told me what Fred had done, I wondered how he knew it was Fred. But of course, Fred had painted his NAME on the wall!

Yes, my son has been making a name for himself ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment