5/4/10

Mad Cat


He knows. He sees our suitcases. He's mad! This morning he started meowing very loudly, like he does when he's out of food. My daughter Susan raised him, and she told me he would get mad when he realizes we are leaving. I sat in my chair to try to console him, and he paced in front of me. Finally, he jumped up into my lap, but he circled and couldn't settle. He let me rub his head for a long time, like he couldn't quite give it up. Then he left the room. Later, I passed by the bedroom where he was reclining, and he backed his ears.

He's so impudent. He must have jumped on the kitchen counter ten times last night - brazenly! He did it right in front of me! I wanted to slap him, but he's too cute and too small and too - I started to say "fragile." But MoJo's a tough dude. Anyway, Susan told me if I hit him he'd attack me!

No comments:

Post a Comment