5/25/10

Ordering a Phone Line

I called one phone company several times until I thoroughly understood what they offered and how much it costs. (Do you know that it's best to ask them that price question two or three different times, just to see if you get the same price each time?)

I decided to order from that company, so I called them one last time (I thought). After going through three people with a total of about fifteen minutes on hold, I spent half an hour placing my order, then was transferred to someone to confirm the order, and got disconnected. Once again, I called and re-ordered, which took even longer this time. I did get the order confirmed this time. Yea! I called back the next day with a question, and they couldn't find my order. I think I said "Bummer!" or something.

Am I sure I want to use this company? As they say, "If the honeymoon's bad, the marriage will be a disaster!"

No comments:

Post a Comment