5/12/10

Sand in the Beach Bag





I was dry and the sand brushed off easily. I gathered my towel, sandals, cover-up, and beach bag. I carefully brushed the sand off everything, thinking to myself how good I was doing this time. Nice and clean. Tidy, in fact. I turned to leave and BOOM! I fell over a lawn chair. Sand got inside my beach bag. I hurt my wrist, too. Got a nice bruise on my forearm.

I stood up. Mumbled something softly, looked around to see if anybody had witnessed that, and walked away, head held high.
Must be these new glasses!

3 comments:

  1. Mean old lawn chair! Sorry you were hurt.
    I did a similar thing in my own yard--not even in unfamiliar territory or soft sand. Let's blame the bifocal devil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I finally figured out how to create an account that allows me to comment. Hope it works next time, and the time after that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you figured it out so I could get your comments!

    ReplyDelete