5/13/10

Name That Mouse






This mouse - she is me! He's a she! She's a plain old down-to-earth practical dry wit outspoken curious mouse. Does anyone have any ideas for a new name????? "Hugh" must be changed to a female. Hmmmm. Sounds kinky!

I want to name her something that sounds good when you say "Mouse" after it and also when you say "___ and Hugh." I'm thinking of Hortense Mouse (Hortense and Hugh) or Hester Mouse (Hester and Hugh) or maybe just Ms. Mouse (but Ms. and Mr. Mouse sounds too formal).

Please comment. If you can't figure out how to comment on this website, you can just email me at maggiegc@bellsouth.net. Thank you for your input! The winner gets a free copy of my first book - if we're all still alive then. Wait a minute. I would have to be, wouldn't I?

2 comments:

  1. Here are some suggestions I got from my friend about Hugh Mouse's new name, and I'd love to hear more from all of you friends on Facebook: The girl mouse's name---what about Hedda (correct spelling? --after the old Hollywood gossip columnist Hedda Hopper). Of course, there's always Hannah (very feminine), Hassie or Hetty (old fashioned) , Hilda, Helen, Happy, Hippy, Hinney (with a long "i"-- if she shows hers a lot), Hiccup (if she imbibes) , Hickey (if she and Hugh are often romantic), and a multitude of other imaginative choices.
    I think this person should also create a blog, don't you? She writes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henrietta, Haley, Halle, Helena,
    My fave is Henrietta out of these

    ReplyDelete