5/29/14

AT MY DESK TYPING

I just picked up my drink and gulped it down.  Yuck!  Day old Pepsi.  Also on this desk I have a glass of iced tea that is not iced any more.  Where’s the V-8 I just opened?  I get so lost in typing Hugh Mouse stories that I can’t even keep up with what I’m drinking!  I think the Pepsi was to go with my hamburger at lunch yesterday.  And I believe the tea happened when I was brewing a new pitcher after lunch.  After the dryer buzzer called me, a V-8 just sounded good. 

How can I sit here all afternoon typing stories for this blog?  I think it’s because I like to draw the pictures after the stories are finished.  Hugh Mouse is fun to draw in all the situations he gets into.  As an aspiring artist who can never get it right (in my opinion), Hugh is my exclusive claim to fame.  I’m going to keep drawing him the rest of my life.  I’m good at it. 

Right now the artist in me is saying, “You go girl!”  


No comments:

Post a Comment