5/17/14

BIRDS



There’s nothing more beautiful than a bird.  I’m not talking chickens here.  Just pretty birds.  The neighbors in the apartment above us have feeders and their seeds fall between the cracks onto our deck, so as long as I’ve got the clutter I might as well get entice some pretty birds.

I have had bird feeders everywhere I’ve lived, carefully placed where the bird crap wouldn’t get on the porch/deck/patio/whatever.  How can I put a bird feeder on the deck of an apartment?  The two chairs out there would turn white in short order.

I’m going to get a hinge at the hardware store and attach a long rod to it that I can swing in to fill it with seeds and swing out to feed the birds.  This is going to take some thinking. 

Maybe I should just get a finch feeder.  Finches couldn’t have very big bird crap, could they?




No comments:

Post a Comment