5/8/14

PERSEVERE



There are no shades of gray in my judgment.  Black is black, white is white, and negative is BAD. 

This morning I was bogged down trying to write a blog story that makes sense (which I might give up on yet!).  Fact is, I’m negative.  No matter what I decide to cook for supper, it will be awful – or questionable at best.  No matter how many times I try to balance the checkbook, it’s going to tilt. 

I needed some positive thoughts, so I went for a walk.  Someone was fishing in the pond, staring out there across the few yards of smooth surface expectantly, as if he could tell just by holding the line what was going on underneath.  Now that’s a positive attitude.   

Patience is the key.  Don’t tell yourself you’ll never catch that fish that keeps grabbing your bait.  Persevere.  This blog story is going to turn out just fine - after I find about 10,000 ways to get it wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment