6/16/12

GARDEN PLANS

OK, I got all my gardens figured out.  Ready to roll.  Of course, I don’t go at such things without a complicated plan.  I spent hours out in the yard making notes.  Then a couple hours in my easy chair “relaxing” and consolidating my notes into what to buy, what to do before I hire help, what I want my big strong muscular helper to do (Egads! No, not that!), what I’ll do to finish up after he leaves, and what I can do anytime later on this summer.  Then I spent a couple of hours typing it up and scanning my drawing, which I will give my helper and he will be totally confused.

My husband says “uh huh” to all of it.  He is wondering how many times I will change this plan.  So am I.  I’ll fill you in later, Lord willing and the creek don’t rise – or as my beloved Annie used to say, “If I lives.”

No comments:

Post a Comment