6/29/12

FOOTSTOOL IN SHOWER

I took the water saver out of the shower nozzle today.  I placed a rush seat stool in the shower and climbed on.  (I knew I’d find a use for those grab bars eventually!) 

Meanwhile, Cat Mojo, who was sleeping in this morning, woke, did his stretching routine, heard the bathroom activity and stepped in to say “Hi.” 

Right about that time, I finished the installation and pushed through the shower door holding the stool in front of me.  Mojo went air-born.  He hissed, shot down the hall and burned rubber through the house - terrified! 

Poor Mojo.  The only thing he had ever seen come out of that shower was a gentle person who loves him.  Never in his wildest imagination did he expect to see anything like that. 

He didn’t show up for a long time.  I guess the horrifying ordeal, with a backdrop of my histerical laughter, was too much for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment