4/26/14

IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE



I’m sure you have imagined what you would do if you had a million dollars. 

As for me, I’d put it on my bills as far as it would go.

My kids discussed it one day.  They decided they would put an amusement park in our back yard.  It would be closed during certain hours so they could ride without standing in line.  Of course, I would run the rides.  I asked why they wouldn’t hire someone to run it since they would be millionaires and all.  They said they would rather save that money to spend on fun things and let me operate the rides at no cost to them. 



They also planned to remodel the house.  There would be beds hanging from the ceiling, tile floors and mirrored walls for break dancing and gymnastics, and bedrooms large enough to hold all the toys in the store “except baby toys.”

Last but not least, they wouldn’t have to go to school if they were millionaires.  Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment