4/2/14

OBSTACLE COURSE



I’m not sure if anybody has ever tried this, but whenever I spray the
carpet with stain remover, I place something over it so that we won’t walk on the wet spot for about 24 hours.  A chair or small table works well.  Tall vases are good, too.  A person probably is not going to step on the spot while walking around the vase.

If there are two spots in a doorway, I place coasters across the threshold.  If several spots in a room are close together, I surround them with magazines.  I’m looking for a better solution for that because someone is likely to slip on the magazines and fall down.  Of course, no one in my house is clumsy like that. 

If there is a wide area with several spots, I circle it with huggies.  Then  my husband has to figure out whether to take the path through the circle or around it.  He usually gets it wrong. 

My mazes are getting elaborate.  If you happen to come over during a spot-cleaning day, you will have to snake your way through the place – but the carpet will be clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment